Recent Activity

  • comment
    David Falzon
    commented on Free movement and criminals 2022-01-04 18:31:45 +0100
    Push to change the free movement policy in the EU. To have free movement, one has to earn it by being a good citizen in his own country first and foremost. Once you have a stained police conduct, then if you want to go live in another EU country, you would need to apply for a visa to enter another EU country. It is the discretion of the country to approve or reject the request.
    Also the EU should implement and adopt a points system for people living in an other UE country. When a person breaks the law, they will have points added and when these reach the Max, they are considered as a persona non grata and are made to return to their country. Obviously more so, this should also be implemented on people coming from outside the EU. Basically treat your country as you would treat people entering your house!!!
  • page published
    David Falzon
    published Foreigners breaking the law in Suggestions 2021-11-29 17:39:09 +0100